Tuesday, April 25, 2006

LUSTY LADY > Long Live Blowjob Nation


VILLAGEVOICE.COM: I have a confession to make: I love sucking cock. Maybe that's not such a revelation, considering the other things I've shared in this column, but I'm starting to get the feeling that most women give head just to please their men. Aside from Liz Phair, where have all the blowjob queens gone? I recently spent a lazy Sunday morning going down on a new lover for over an hour. He enjoyed every minute, but couldn't come because of some medications he's taking. I was content to maximize my time figuring out what he liked, getting used to his unique shape and smell and taste. Even my sore jaw the next day was a mark of a job well done. My eagerness surprised him. "I've never been with anyone so enthusiastic," he told me. I wasn't sure how to take that, but I think it was a compliment. Read on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home