Sunday, December 10, 2006

BONGORAMA ISTANBUL: 360 Istanbul


FT.COM: Since I was a child, I have always been fascinated by Istanbul's rich history and architecture as well as its exotic and romantic past. When I finally got to go there recently, I found one of Europe's hotspots for food as well. Restaurants driven by a strong economy, combined with an influx of global visitors, were packed out and had very delicious cooking as well.

The restaurant 360 Istanbul is one of those trendy ones filled with a young, smart, beautiful crowd of mainly Turks. I was a bit suspicious when an English banker friend dragged me into a small lift high above Istiklak Caddesi, the heart of Istanbul's commercial centre. After stopping at the sixth floor, we rambled up the stairs to find an upmarket bar/restaurant/club staffed by hip waiters.

Link:
Concierge.com: Istanbul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home